When choosing the courses, please be aware of the following:
- Due to the high number of offered courses, some of them may overlap. The students should not choose overlapping subjects, as all scheduled classes are mandatory.
- There is a limited number of students accepted per course.
- Only when justified, are students allowed to sign up for courses amounting to more than 30 ECTS credits.
- It is not allowed to mix courses of various Master's programmes.
- In case of choosing a Master's programme, it is required to select at least 24 ECTS (if available) in courses of this particular programme. The missing credits (if applicable) may be completed with undergraduate/advanced courses.
The choice of courses is done in two phases:
- 1st phase - selection of courses during enrolment via internal system called Fenix,
- 2nd phase (when applicable) - adjustments in the choice of courses in case of inadequate selection, advised by ISCTE Business School Programme Manager (ongoing).
You should always contact your Home University academic coordination for advice regarding the choice of courses.
Schedule of classes at ISCTE-IUL - breaks
The breaks between classes are the following (for scheduling purposes, these breaks are not indicated in the Fénix system):