You should always contact your Home University academic coordination for advice regarding the choice of courses.
When choosing the courses, please be aware of the following:
- Due to the high number of offered courses, some of them may overlap. The students should not choose overlapping subjects, as all scheduled classes are mandatory.
- There is a limited number of students accepted per course.
- Only when justified, are students allowed to sign up for courses amounting to more than 30 ECTS credits.
- It is not allowed to mix courses of various Master's programmes.
- In case of choosing a Master's programme, it is required to select at least 24 ECTS (if available) in courses of this particular programme. The missing credits (if applicable) may be completed with undergraduate/advanced courses.
- 1st phase - selection of courses during enrollment via internal system called Fenix,
- 2nd phase (when applicable) - adjustments in the choice of courses in case of inadequate selection, advised by ISCTE Business School Programme Manager (ongoing).
Schedule of classes at ISCTE-IUL - breaks
The breaks between classes are the following (for scheduling purposes, these breaks are not indicated in the Fénix system):