Phone: (+351) 210 464 014
Opening Hours: 09h30 - 18h00 (Monday to Friday)
ISCTE Business School
Ala Autónoma Building
Av. das Forças Armadas
ISCTE Business School is strategically located in the centre of Lisbon. It is directly served by a subway station and a number of convenient city buses that provide fast and easy access to almost everywhere in the city. There are a number of hotels within walking distance as well as restaurants, shops and one of Lisbon's largest sports and recreational facilities. The airport is a ten-minute drive away.
How to reach ISCTE Business School
- By Train: Entrecampos and walk up the Avenida das Forças Armadas (it's a 5 minute walk to IBS, which is located on your right, signposted and a little recessed from the street, before the top of the hill).
- By bus: Numbers 754 and 701 stop at Avenida das Forças Armadas, just close to IBS.For the detailed information you may have a look at:http://www.carris.pt/fotos/editor2/mapa_diurno_carris.pdf
- By subway: Metro station (yellow line): Entrecampos and walk up the Avenida das Forças Armadas (it's a 5 minute walk to IBS, which is located on your right, signposted and a little recessed from the street, before the top of the hill).
From the airport:
(Lisboa International Airport, 7 km from the city centre)
- Aero-Bus (from 7.00 to 21.00 every 20 min.)
First stop: Entrecampos, All day ticket price: 2,25 euro
More information: http://www.carris.pt/en/bus/91/descendente/
- Regular bus: Line 44 or line 83 Direction Cais Sodré, stop at Entrecampos.
- By taxi: From the airport: we recommend you buy a voucher at the Lisbon’s airport at the Turismo de Lisboa counter. The price is 13,97 euro from 5 a.m. till 9 a.m. or 16,76 euro from 9 p.m. till 5 a.m.