Why choose Double Degree programmes?
- Two diplomas (ISCTE-IUL and partner’s) with usually no extra tuition fee involved;
- International experience;
- Excellent partners to choose from;
- Great added-value at the professional level.
Double Degree agreements
BSc in Management
- KEDGE Business School, Bordeaux - France (AACSB, EQUIS, AMBA accredited);
- Pforzheim, Germany (AACSB accredited);
- Caucasus University (CEEMAN accredited).
Bachelor in Marketing Management
- HS Pforzheim, Germany (AACSB accredited).
Application Form available in February and October
KEDGE Business School, France (Photo: Mariana Ferreira, ISCTE-IUL student)
Summer Schools Abroad
ISCTE Business School, in collaboration with partner universities, offers summer schools abroad at the following destinations:
- Balkan Express
Summer Schools Abroad are an excellent opportunity to get to know:
- new countries
- other people and cultures
- different educational systems
- practice English language
- learn other languages
- and... obtain credits!
Each summer programme lasts from 3 to 4 weeks, with 3 to 5 hours of classes per day. The academic programme usually has one course dedicated to the culture and habits of the country / region in addition to other courses in the field of management. Furthermore, participants will have the chance to participate in many cultural and social activities.