There are two phases for applying to the Winter School:
Each course has a limited number of places available, so it is advisable to apply as soon as possible.
After applying you will get an answer with the provisional acceptance. At the beginning of November you will then receive a confirmation to proceed with formal registration and also be informed about payment details.
At the same time you will be informed in case any of the courses is cancelled due to lack of interest – in case you have applied for a course being cancelled, you may switch to another course or just cancel your application.
Application form (1st phase)
The 2nd phase runs from November 1st and the application procedure is slightly different. Applications will be processed through Fénix, the university's platform, and student's receive immediate confirmation of acceptance in case places are still available, along with instructions for payment.
Applications after 31st of October (2nd phase) will incur in an additional fee of 100€.
Tuition Fees (1st phase):
|Students from ISCTE-IUL's partner universities||
|Students from non-partner universities||1.150€*|
|Students from portuguese universities||850€|
|Students from ISCTE-IUL||500€|
* For students from Portuguese universities, the following components are not included in the costs: Portuguese History and Culture classes, survival portuguese languange classes, public transportation card and airport pick-up service.
The programme fee includes:
- Course materials;
- Team-building event;
- Company visit;
- Use of the library, PC labs and ISCTE-IUL facilities
- Public transportation card in Lisbon
- Airport pick-up service (using public transportation)
- Welcome lunch and farewell session
Leisure activities, such as visits to museums and trips outside Lisbon, are not included in this fee and are paid upon arrival in Lisbon.
After being accepted, the total amount, including tuition fee (plus lodging if arranged by us), has to be transferred within the specified deadline.
Please note any bank fees charged within the bank transfer will be borne by the student.
In case of droping out, we apply the following policy:
- Cancellation until 15/12/2018 - 200€ will be retained by ISCTE.
- Cancellation after 15/12/2018 - no reimbursement
Any bank fees charged within the reimbursement will be borne by the student.