As we entered the Decade of Action, we have all been called upon to contribute decisively to the United Nations 2030 Agenda, and particularly in Europe, to embrace the European Green Deal. While many of the necessary transformations require systemic responses, there is also much to be done by companies.
The ‘MBA in Sustainable Management Webinar series – Why, How and What?’ aims at raising the debate around different topics of management that are critical for professionals that are willing to drive change for a better future. The webinar series is organized by Iscte Executive Education and Iscte Business School, together with their partners that share the same purpose of the MBA in Sustainable Management program.
This webinar, specifically, organized with in partnership with GeSI – Enabling Digital Sustainability, focuses on ‘Digital transformation as a driver for sustainability’.
In this session will discuss:
- Why do we need to be concerned about sustainability?
- How can the digital transformation be a driver for sustainability?
- What can companies do to boost sustainability through the digital transformation?
A roundtable with distintive guests:
- Luis Neves, Global Enabling Sustainability Initiative (GeSI)
- Maria João Carrapato, NOS SGPS
- Fernando Reino da Costa, UNIPARTNER IT Services
- Veerle Vandeweerd, P4TT
Registration here: Digital transformation as a driver for sustainability (iscte-iul.pt)