We are happy to announce that Iscte Business School will take part in the Virtual Career Fairs Part II 2020, as part of an exclusive network of top schools across the globe. The virtual fairs replicate a sophisticated job fair simulation environment that enables you to have real-time interaction with recruiters from leading companies and organizations.
Both students and alumni are invited to join the virtual fairs, which will run from September 15th to November 19th, and will include 8 weeks of 3-day events (Tuesday to Thursday).
- Finance, Accounting, Economics, Risk, Business Intelligence, Analytics, Consulting, Actuaries - September 22-24, 2020
- Supply Chain, Logistics, Project Management, Transportation, Shipping - September 29-October 1, 2020
- Global MBA - October 6-8, 2020
- Digital Marketing, Communications, PR, Digital Media - October 13-15, 2020
- Startups, Entrepreneurship, Innovation - October 27-29, 2020
- NGOs, International Organizations, Public Administration, CSR, AHRMIO - November 10-12, 2020
- Big Tech, Engineering, Biotech, Pharma, Telecom - November 17-19, 2020
What is there for you?
This is a great chance to introduce yourself to potential employers, meet with the recruiters and start applying to their opportunities. You can:
- visit the stands
- view company profiles/videos
- chat with recruiters
- view job opportunities
- apply for jobs
- attend webcasts and seminars
What do you need to do?
- Log in or create an account with your student/alumni email at https://iscte.gethighered.global/vfairs
- Confirm your attendance to the fairs of your interest
- Prepare for the fairs by watching existing masterclasses on the platform
- Attend the upcoming Masterclass on September 10th at 17:00 CEST - “Succeed in Your Fall Hiring Processes in a Virtual World” to best prepare for the virtual fairs