Accounting and Management Control
De momento, as vagas para este curso estão todas preenchidas
Leccionado em Inglês
- 100% were employed within 3 months of the end of the Programme;
- 22% work outside of their country of origin;
- The former MSc in Accounting has an employment rate of 100% up to 12 months after completion of the Programme.
- The sectors most represented in the recruit of masters’ graduates are the Consulting & Audit, Health & Pharmaceutical Services, Banking, and Insurance. In this range of sectors, some of the major recruiters are PwC, Deloitte and Brisa;
- 98% IBS Employability Rate;
- 98% of Iscte Business School 2nd cycle graduates are in professions adjusted / appropriate to the level of qualifications;
- Employers are overall very satisfied with ISCTE-IUL graduates: 2nd cycle - 4.6 (scale 1 to 5).
Testemunhos de alumni
Ana de Sousa
The MSc in Accounting revealed to become an important instrument for consolidation and deepening my knowledge in the area. The prestige of the institution associated with scientific and teaching staff contributed to personal and professional enrichment.