Gestão de Hotelaria e Turismo
|Fase||Início||Fim||Taxa de Candidatura||Taxa de Reserva UE||Taxa de Reserva fora da UE|
|1ª Fase||19 Dezembro 2022||16 Janeiro 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
|2ª Fase||17 Janeiro 2023||13 Fevereiro 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
|3ª Fase||14 Fevereiro 2023||03 Abril 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
|4ª Fase||04 Abril 2023||22 Maio 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
|5ª Fase||23 Maio 2023||03 Julho 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
|6ª Fase||04 Julho 2023||28 Agosto 2023||70.00 €||750.00 €||1200.00 €|
- A Tourism/Hospitality Management or Business Administration areas bachelor’s degree awarded by a university or institution of higher education with a course-by-course evaluation of the student’s official undergraduate transcript showing that the student has a 3.0 GPA or better equivalent on a 4.0 scale; minimum grade 12/20
- GRE / GMAT Tests - The GRE/GMAT is not required, however, the Admissions Committee may ask for the GRE/GMAT to strengthen a candidate's application package.
- 2 references (academic or professional)
- 2 recommendation letters (optional, not mandatory)
- An essay in which the applicant explains his or her motivation for applying (filled in on the on-line application form)
Procedimentos para candidatura
Applications are exclusively submitted online. Diverse information will be required for applicants to type in, namely Personal Information, information about Education and also Working Experience*.
Candidates will have to upload some Documents as well (see list below).
Mandatory to upload / insert into the application form:
- ID card / Passport;
- Photo (we accept jpg, jpeg, png formats);
- Curriculum Vitæ;
- Two references, corresponding to contacts from people who may be reached out, in case we need to clarify your professional or academic background (e.g. Professors or Work Professionals);
- Master's goal statement (max. 2500 characters, to be submitted in the applications' system directly);
- Transcript of Records displaying your current grading - A print screen of your student's portal, displaying current classifications in each course unit and identification is accepted.
Candidates who have already completed their bachelor degree:
- Bachelor degree diploma;
- Transcript of records displaying the current classification in each course unit and final GPA.
Candidates still concluding their undergraduate degree must also add:
- Declaration of Commitment (download available on the application form).
*Please note that information about internships, association activities, volunteer service, research projects, and other relevant professional experience, as well as international experience, including participation in exchange and summer school programmes, international internships and professional experience abroad, will be considered as Working Experience and therefore must be described in Working Experience area.
TAXA DE RESERVA DE MATRÍCULA
A matrícula e inscrição dos candidatos admitidos está condicionada ao pagamento da taxa de reserva de matrícula.