De momento, as vagas para este curso estão todas preenchidas
Leccionado em Inglês
- 86% were employed within 3 months of the end of the Programme
- 17% work outside of their country of origin
- The MSc in Finance has an employment rate of 100% up to 12 months after completion of Programme;
- The sectors most represented in the recruit of masters’ graduates are the Industry & Energy, Consulting & Audit and Information Technology;
- 98% IBS Employability Rate;
- 98% of Iscte Business School 2nd cycle graduates are in professions adjusted / appropriate to the level of qualifications;
- Employers are overall very satisfied with ISCTE-IUL graduates: 2nd cycle - 4.6 (scale 1 to 5).
Testemunhos de alumni
The International MSc in Finance at IBS is an unparalleled academic experience, developed upon a strong focus on building both the theoretical foundations and the practical skills of the student. I have no doubts that this program is the right step for any person committed to pursuing a rewarding career in the finance world.